Friday, February 5, 2010

....and here is where we're gonna live!

Tonight I move into our new place. Its a house of 20 people, all Spanish, all the time. We're headed back into a co-op, but this time its Chilean! Actually, there are international students there too, like any good co-op, but again, we're all gonna speak Spanish. All the time. See why I started a new blog entry, totally outside the comfortable one? The idea is that I come back speaking Spanish, no?
The owner of the place was more than welcoming, as were the other two people living there now. (The others will come back when school starts.) The room is still very comfy, with a big bed, and a little balcony; and the house has a cool feel to it, with art everywhere and an awesome staircase winding up and above the kitchen to our floor.

So now, I gotta wake up a buddy named Madison who Shay and I have met here at the hostel, because he's gonna live there too(I think)! He is studying here too, like Shayla.

Sorry about the pictures, I've been busy! I'll get 'em up asap.

1 comment:

  1. awesome post! I loved the drama of reading your first post and think that you had this super romantic little spot....then the REAL story! But this sounds really great. it will be super fun and you will be fluent in no time! LM

    ReplyDelete